Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Michelle -- A Very Special Rock Star Senior!

I was so excited to be able to photograph Michelle this past weekend. Michelle contacted me a few months ago about her senior pictures. As she described to me, she didn't want the typical "smile next to your high school jersey" type photographs. Well, I think we accomplished some really cool stuff that falls in every category but that one! Ha! =)

Michelle and her wonderful parents drove down from Blairsville, Georgia (10 miles from the Tennessee border) for the session. I feel so blessed to have clients that love my work so much that they will make that kind of commute! Michelle will graduate in the spring and is an aspiring photographer. I know we will keep in touch and that she will have great things ahead of her.
Here are a few of my favorites -- from Ft. Pulaski




























From Skidaway Island

No comments: